| Air Trang has its own airport in
Mueang district. Nok Air operate daily flight to Trang
Trang is one of the southern destinations offering
a train routes to Bangkok’s Hua Lamphong central station
starting from Thung Song Station in Nakhon Si Thammarat
province, this south-western route passes Huay Yod station
to Muang station and end at Kan Tang terminal in Trang.
Road Major road to and from Trang are:
- Highway No. 4 (Bangkok-Chumphon) to Highway No.
41 (Surat Thani-Thung Song- Huai Yot-Trang), total
distance of 828 kilometres.
- Highway No. 4 (Bangkok-Chumphon) to Ranong-Phang-nga-Krabi-Trang,
total distance of 1,020 kilometres.
- Highway No. 404-416 (Satun-Palian-Trang), total
distance of 140 kilometres.
- Highway No. 4-407 (Hat Yai-Phatthalung-Trang), total
distance of 148 kilometres.
- Highway No. 4-402 (Phuket-Phang-nga-Krabi-Trang),
total distance of 312 kilometres.
These vans ply between Trang and neighbouring provinces
on a regular basis.
Songthaew (public passenger pick-up vehicles)
Songthaew are the most popular form of local public
transportation around both the town and rural areas.
There are buses to and from Trang to Bangkok and every
province in the south.
Boats to islands
Trang has 3 main piers for boats to the islands, they
are Pak Meng Pier, Ban Chao Mai Pier, and Kuan Thung