Trekking The province has plenty
of forest, wildlife and more than 20 waterfalls, so
making the province suitable for trekking. trails include:
- Tontok Waterfall-Sakai Village-Klongtok Waterfall
- Sairung Waterfall-Nanmuang-Khao Rutu
- Tontok Waterfall-Bantra Ranger Center Huaysom-Sahaipakao
- Tonte Waterfall to Khao Chedyod
Diving Trang offers divers coral reefs, clear water
and colourful marine life. Unfortunately, most divers
on coming to the south to dive fail to realize that
Trang province offers diving sites on a par with neighbouring
Krabi, Pha-nga and Phuket. So, Trang is appropriate
for those who wish to get off the beaten track and away
from the tourist crowds.
Chaomai National Park This area, 20km in length,
is said to have one of the best diving sites in the
world. Among the 40 islands in Trang, Koh Kradan is
considered the best. Other popular islands for diving
include Ko Chueak, Ko Ma and Ko Ngai.
Bird Watching For bird watching, Ko Libong is
the well known place to go.
Golf For a game of golf, there is the Sri Trang
Golf Club and Prayarassadanupradit Camp.
Spa Spa service is available at some of the
leading resorts. The most well known resorts with spa
- Sivara Spa at Amari Trang Beach Resort & Spa.
- Rueansuanchan Massage& Spa
- Spa at Koh Ngai Fantasy Resort & Spa.